- Collaborative Management
- Online Markups/Redlining
- Submittal Software
- Field Reports
- Automatic Forwarding
- Custom Logs & Reports
- Document Cross-referencing
- Automatic Notifications
- Managed Workflows
- Auto-generated Transmittals
- Time-stamped Review History
- Graphs & Statistics
- Email Notifications
- Track LEED Submittals
- Hide Consultant Comments
As with submittals, the RFI process in Newforma Project Cloud is highly collaborative and completely web-based. It streamlines responses and provides a complete history of all comments.
The subcontractor or contractor entering the RFI has a simple screen to enter questions and suggestions.
- Recommended due dates are calculated automatically.
- To keep things organized, Newforma Project Cloud automatically tracks revision numbers.
- Add as many attachment sketches as needed to clarify the question and cross reference it to any related documents, submittals, meeting minutes, field reports, etc.
- Select the appropriate design team member for response or predefine your distribution list with the auto-notify and/or auto-forward feature.
When RFIs come in, the design team, consultants, engineers and owners can quickly review, add comments and attachments, mark up online, and cross reference the RFI to other items without copies, printing, collating, or shipping.
Newforma Project Cloud displays statistics and graphs about RFIs to remind everyone of how the project is going. RFIs are tracked and categorized by custom labels such as "clarifying," or "confirming." You can even add your own RFI categories.
All updates, comments, forwarding, and answers are attached to the RFI for the life of the project. There is never a question of who moved a wall, or was aware of the cost impact.
- Managed workflow – RFIs are routed through the prime contractor to the administrator, to consultants, then back
- Online collaborative markup for all users
- Document cross reference
- Optional automatic forwarding for correct review office distribution – no copies, no shipping
- Consultants make their RFI comments online, and can use the markup tools for specific comments
- Automatic user notification when comments are made
- Automatic email notification of late responses
- Hide or show RFI answers as needed
- Track LEED related RFIs
- Complete time-stamp history
- Generate customizable RFI logs