Web-hosted construction collaboration software
slashes risk as it saves time
By integrating information from the design, construction and owner’s teams,
Newforma Project Cloud automates workflows related to document approval,
PDF markup and general communication. Integration with Newforma mobile apps
extends the software’s reach into the field.
- Web-based markup tools save work and mitigate risk, as all team members collectively redline, stamp, and ultimately work from the same document.
- Process submittals with as few as three clicks.
- Streamline RFI responses and keep a history of all comments.
- Automatic forwarding can be set up to inform consultants and engineers in near-real time.
- Team members know the Newforma Project Cloud host always has the latest versions of documents.
- It is radically less expensive than in-house storage, and professional management provides greater security.
- Alert team members of overdue items.
- Keep meetings relevant and focused.
- Conduct your threaded discussion in one place – all online.
- Users can see their open action items with a single click.
- Manage and track all of your QC items.
- Associate spaces with captured QC items.
- Plans App – Put project documents at your fingertips.
- Capture App – For punch lists and other quality control items.
- Tasks App – One stop for field management.
- Project Teams App – Your team, in the field.